Hello, my dear family and friends!
I hope everything is going well with you and you have a wonderful week! I would just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY (almost) to my dear sweet mommy! I know she thought that I forgot but I didn´t and now she is thinking, "Who reminded him?" NO ONE. Because my awesome family sent me a calander and on this calender I wrote all the important dates on it. And then I transferred it to my daily planner and then I saw it this week and made a note on Wednesday to remind myself to tell my sweet mother happy birthday. If I remember correctly, she is turning 29 on the 20th of February. It´s weird because for as long as I remember she´s been turning 29 on her birthday :P I sure do love you mommy! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful time in California with Rhonda. Tell her hi and that I love her for me!
Well, this week was my first week as LD (District Leader). Which was neat. I was nervous a little but it was fine. I went to my first leadership meeting in Paranagá on Thursday and I also gave my first training to my district on Monday morning. That was fun. I also have my first 2 interveiws to give as a district leader tomorrow. Can you imagine me interveiwing people to be baptized? I can´t, but who the Lord calls, the Lord qualifies!
This week, it has been super hot! And humid. I have had a headache and have been exhausted. My body just wasn´t used to the change, but I am now accustomed to the heat. But this week, Monday, Tuesday, and today it has rained everyday! It has dropped and is super cold.
Last night we found an awesome family that is just awesome! We marked dates with them and it was a very spiritual lesson. I am super happy and I love you all! I bet you are thinking about the email title. I love the song "If you could hie to Kolob." It is an AWESOME song that is just so powerful and makes my mind EXPLODE!
"There is no end to virtue;
There is no end to might;
There is no end to wisdom;
There is no end to light."
This song doesn´t exist in the Portuguese hymn book. How sad! Well, I love you all! I know this work is true! I know the church is true and that God lives! Christ lives and loves us! He is our Savior and Redeemer! He is the head of this church and through a prophet of God it was restored! I love you all so much! Don´t stop believing!
-Com Amor!
Elder Jean Valjean



No comments:
Post a Comment