Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Letter #36- "Call Me A Safe Bet, I´m Betting I´m Not"

Glad that you can forgive, only hoping as time goes you can forget!

Dear Family!

Oh how I love you so much! I sure loved talking to you all on the phone! It passed too quickly! But hey, don´t worry about it! It´s already almost Mother´s Day! But I did enjoy talking to you! It was all I wanted for Christmas. It was a wonderful present! Don´t worry, I think I will get my package. As the Black Eyed Peas once said, "I´ve got a feeling!" And I do!

Not much has happened since I talked to you all on Saturday. Transfers happened today. I won´t be with Elder Sudduth, but with Elder L. Silva. He is so awesome. We arrived in the MTC together. We lived together when I first moved to Xaxim. So I am pretty excited to work with him. Elder Sudduth was sad that we won´t be working together but we all know that the Lord has His hands in all things.

I am super excited for this new year. It will be the best year ever! Let the good times roll. I am super excited as I have said. Not really anything has happened. I am sorry this email is so short but remember that I love you all! You are all so special to me and I am excited for the day that we can play Pounce again! I´m gonna keep this email short! I love you all so much!
Com Amor!
-Elder Askins

No comments:

Post a Comment