Elder Askins and Elder Croskrey
This week has been such a blast. Not much time has passed since I last worte you but here in 4Bs we are working our tails off and loving it! We are having such a BLAST!!!! You really have so much fun when you give your everything to the Lord. I feel so blessed for all the many companions that I have had and especially to end with Elder Croskrey.
Well, this past week I don´t know if i talked about Admilson, but he is so ready to get baptized. He is so excited we are fasting and praying that his wife, Kelle, will also get baptized with him. She has the desire but there are little things holding her back. We are going this Saturday to the temple with them. I am excited.
Yesterday we had 11 investigators at church. CAN YOU SAY BLESSINGS!? Hercílio came with his 3 brother-in-laws: Elder (that´s his name!), Elber, and Taylor, also Mateus and Tiele came (we just need to marry them! They want to be baptized), Also Admilson and Kelle came. Priscila (the friend of a member) came also. Marcos got work off and came too! HE LOVED IT!!!! Also a member brought her boyfriend and we will start teaching him this week. Also this family that is inactive that we visited came to church as well! It was amazing! Here in the Branch 4B, we had an attendance of 136. Have you ever heard of a branch having 136 people at church!? crazy!!!!!!
Yesterday afternoon we taught Hercílio, Elber, Taylor and Taylor´s mom. It was great. They felt the spirit and said they wanted to be baptized. So we have a lot of work to do in the month of March. We also passed by the house of Marcos. Can I just tell you that he has taught me so much. He has changed so much in the past 3 months that it is crazy. He absolutely loved church today. He has been reading the Book of Mormon everyday. and he is so excited to get baptized. He will get married on the 16 and then they will leave to Ponta Grossa (another city in Paraná) and then come back the next week and he will be baptized on the 25. He asked me to baptize him already. I am honored. Last night he asked about geneology because they talked about it in church and he was already talking about research he was going to do so that he could bring their names to the temple. He is amazing. I really loved it.
This past week has been a blessing. A couple that my friends Elder Romm and Elder dos Santos baptized went to the temple last week to be sealed and one night we will do a family night with them and all of the couples we are teaching. I am so excited! Well. Everything is great! Don´t worry about me! I love you all so much! Like mom wrote me today: Obey like Nephi, pray like Enos, and endure like Abinadi. Don´t stop believing! Com amor, Elder N. Askins p.s. this pic is me and elder croskrey |
No comments:
Post a Comment